Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Maybe a new reborn?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Maybe a new reborn?   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Hello b2b mengz, im a friend of krisden, member of b2b, i was just wondering if 1 day u will rly reborn and will re-start playing in some server, or with the next game called "Aion" ( i think u all know it already). Maybe You will think "why are u asking this?" Well im asking about this reborn because all the l2j servers without you fukin suck, no fun, except owning retards and BR's.....well if there won't be, it will be sad, but need to be accepted.


/italian (for krisden)

sono essentialbishop, voglio avvertirti che non sto giocando su l2tns perche sono stato bannato per la seconda volta, LOL, Migi fukin LoLGm, ti ho anche aggiunto su msn con l'altro contatto, sto chiedendo questo perche voglio fare parte dei b2b se dovessero tornare (spero) , se vuoi puoi pmarmi intanto

/end


PS: im sure you will say no, but....who knows! maybe just to have fun togheter and start again owning every1.....

Regards, and have fun IRL


Last edited by Evidence on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
avatar

Number of posts : 2582
Age : 24
Location : Germany, Frankfurt
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 pm

no

_________________
Fraps or never happend - Okina

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 am

Sonnic wrote:
no
so, let's say u are "dead" forever? can i have anyway your skype address or msn?


EDIT: sorry, i wrote "all the l2j WITH you fukin suck, i meant without
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 am

First you insult us, then you want us to play Aion together ? What kind of joke of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:36 am

Artemis wrote:
First you insult us, then you want us to play Aion together ? What kind of joke of this

what what what? i insult u? wtf is this? i never insulted b2b, NEVER, and sometimes me and krisden speak about b2b and the old "conquers" that u made, so maybe it's ur mistake, because i wont and i never insulted a clan like this

Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 am

Arent you Evidence from SiSeñors ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:52 am

Artemis wrote:
Arent you Evidence from SiSeñors ?
sorry, you are wrong, xD, well for who played l2tns this last month, im essentialbishop, and was in clan 13 and left for scumbags

EDIT: im not ess3ntialb1sh0p or wtf was his name, that applied for BC


Last edited by Evidence on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:57 am

Evidence wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Arent you Evidence from SiSeñors ?
sorry, you are wrong, xD, well for who played l2tns this last month, im essentialbishop, and was in clan 13 and left for scumbags

my bad then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:59 am

Artemis wrote:
Evidence wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Arent you Evidence from SiSeñors ?
sorry, you are wrong, xD, well for who played l2tns this last month, im essentialbishop, and was in clan 13 and left for scumbags

my bad then.
it's ok, anyway going on-topic, will u reborn someday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 am

Evidence wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Evidence wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Arent you Evidence from SiSeñors ?
sorry, you are wrong, xD, well for who played l2tns this last month, im essentialbishop, and was in clan 13 and left for scumbags

my bad then.
it's ok, anyway going on-topic, will u reborn someday?

I doubt, some members, including me, joined Revelation with Evil Council and Final Chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*


Number of posts : 723
Age : 25
Location : Portugal, Azores
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:09 am

http://beyondcontrol.the-realm.org/index.php?showtopic=477

Mucho clan hopping Very Happy


P.s. Adiamo una pizza !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:31 am

Stragrath wrote:
http://beyondcontrol.the-realm.org/index.php?showtopic=477

Mucho clan hopping Very Happy


P.s. Adiamo una pizza !
dude,i told u it's not me that guy Smile, i "copied" his nick cuz i saw it on inc and i liked it, and used it on tns (not to impersonate), but i dont use it anymore, and as i see in that apply he is from slovenia and im from italy and know krisden

PS: Pizza ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*


Number of posts : 723
Age : 25
Location : Portugal, Azores
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:14 am

I can pwn Krisden with me eyes closed, with my hands behind my back and my feet shackled ;o

Headbutts are mean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 am

Stragrath wrote:
I can pwn Krisden with me eyes closed, with my hands behind my back and my feet shackled ;o

Headbutts are mean

lol'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
avatar

Number of posts : 2582
Age : 24
Location : Germany, Frankfurt
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 am

We wont be playing L2 anymore.. thats like 100% certain. And due to Siege and my disinterest to AION I doubt we'll even try it out.

_________________
Fraps or never happend - Okina

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 am

Sonnic wrote:
We wont be playing L2 anymore.. thats like 100% certain. And due to Siege and my disinterest to AION I doubt we'll even try it out.
ok, just for asking, anyway gl Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new reborn?   

Back to top Go down
 
Maybe a new reborn?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Bleeding Scythe reborn
» Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - Béta test phase 1
» [A] Reborn scourge - RP
» Hitman Reborn RPG
» Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Reborn (REMAKE????)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: