Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Darius' application (L2Relapse)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darius
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Darius' application (L2Relapse)   Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi all, sorry for posting here but the "want to join" section was closed, and a clan member told me that I can post my app here Smile

so here I go:

-how old are you?

I'm 20 years old.

-where are you from?

Hungary, but I can speak english fluently. I know sometimes I make some mistakes, but noone is perfect Smile

-since when do you play lineage 2?

Since C4.

-since when are you playing on L2 Relapse?

2 days after the server opened.

-whats your favorite class?

Now I play PK (farming with archmage sub, I can make ee/bp sub if clan needs). Before that I played Gladi for 1 year and WR for 1 year. But I tried almost all the classes (except kamalolz) so I know how to play them (more or less).

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)

In the beginning I played in Scorned, a friend from another server invited me there. But that clan retired. I moved to EmoCircle (big career hah...), this clan retired too. After that I decided I won't join any random clans.

-why do you wanna join B2B?

First of all, it's not a clan that invites all random noobs, here you have to do something to be a member (under this I mean completeing the trial period, writing this application etc...). What is more, it's well organized. Here ppl know how to pvp.

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?

Darius ingame, and SoNY (<-lolname) on forum.

-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?

GMT+1, and I'm mostly active in the evenings. On weekdays between 19 and 24 (since i'm @ university + I have a girlfriend). At the weekends I can be on on the afternoons too.

-other information (what else should we know about you?):

I've tried some sh1tty clans around. Please give me a chance to try a well organized one.
I play on a laptop, but it doesn't sets me back Smile And I use a Razer Diamondback mouse (1600 dpi @ 500 Hz).
If u want to know something about my gear: +20 Vesper Cutter Focus (passive Shield augment). +12/+10/+10/+10/+10/+10 VN heavy set. +10 Vesper jewelry set YET -> trying to get epics Smile Holy Spirit's Cloak, +10 Striped Mithril Shirt CP, +10 Belt, Steel Bracelet (3 slot).
-> http://www.l2relapse.com/items.php?character=Darius
And before you ask, I farmed all my gear with friends, none of my previus clans helped me Smile

THX for reading Smile hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Darius' application (L2Relapse)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:00 am

Well dunno why you are applying but B2B left L2 for good so we dont accept anyone

~closed.

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darius' application (L2Relapse)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1