Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scammed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
s1Lykos
Elpy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Scammed   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

I just stopped by to say how its pretty funny how you guys believed Diabete's completely BR thread on how I "stole" his gear when I ended up
giving him MY gear because I felt sorry. Tbh I respect the friends I have from SG that still believe me, but hf idiots that maybe I never talked to that accused sht.

Believe me or not about me giving him MY gear ask yourself: since when did he have a water (blunt) caster Surprised Srry but he had a buster(sword) fire if i remember.
But then again you don't rlly care probably, just showing you the rep you're getting with this guy in your clan. lol

Either way, I'm not checking at this topic back because apparently some people like zeus i heard doesn't like me without even ever talking to me, go figure ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Scammed   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

Lol mate calm down.

All Diabetes did was opening a thread asking where his items went, without accusing anybody.
Idk what happened between you and him tbh I couldnt care less, we're not even playin on Relapse
anymore.

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Scammed   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 am

s1Lykos wrote:
I just stopped by to say how its pretty funny how you guys believed Diabete's completely BR thread on how I "stole" his gear when I ended up
giving him MY gear because I felt sorry. Tbh I respect the friends I have from SG that still believe me, but hf idiots that maybe I never talked to that accused sht.

Believe me or not about me giving him MY gear ask yourself: since when did he have a water (blunt) caster Surprised Srry but he had a buster(sword) fire if i remember.
But then again you don't rlly care probably, just showing you the rep you're getting with this guy in your clan. lol

Either way, I'm not checking at this topic back because apparently some people like zeus i heard doesn't like me without even ever talking to me, go figure ^^

That's true, I dont like you. I got the right for that. And believe me, I already talked to you in another server without you knowing that it was me, so yea, I kinda know you already.
And I also couldnt care less about the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Scammed   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 am

Let the drama begin .... Pedro, he can't even spell your ingame name, so let's chill. As it seems he is innocent. Prolly some haters did it but either way we don't play on Relapse anymore so .... (before edit it was Zerxes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Scammed   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:47 pm

yo fuck this kid, it's over and done with, we all know he's a big douchebag for future reference. 2 weeks after jackin my gear he changes my email pass and my forum password here, obsession is a disease. i'd delete the kid if i could knowing that he's going to check this forum everyday and search for my name to see if i've posted anything, but do what you want. /close topic.

Diabetes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scammed   

Back to top Go down

Scammed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1