Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What's up, homies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RavenX
Elpy


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 am

..can i haz a cul server ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:56 am

gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*


Number of posts : 723
Age : 25
Location : Portugal, Azores
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 am

Vangel wrote:
University having a IMBA time =P American Pie cant even compare to reality ahah =D


Whose roll in American Pie did you become closer to? Jim? xD

You no Stifler mans !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strack
Elpy


Number of posts : 7
Location : UK
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 am

www.l2epics.com I've been playing there for like a week. Server opened a month ago, 800 ppl online, lots of pvp and really cool features. Everything Retail like apart from the bufftimes which are 2h and the increased buffslots. A grade and above is crafting. People are still gearing up, we just got our 1st heroes a few days ago. Looks like the dev team is doing a good job so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 28
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 am

Strack wrote:
www.l2epics.com I've been playing there for like a week. Server opened a month ago, 800 ppl online, lots of pvp and really cool features. Everything Retail like apart from the bufftimes which are 2h and the increased buffslots. A grade and above is crafting. People are still gearing up, we just got our 1st heroes a few days ago. Looks like the dev team is doing a good job so far.

Sounds like brazil good sir, something like l2 divinity. Kinda harsh if we consider that the client is epilogue, and above B grade you have A, S, Dynasty, Icarus and finally Vesper heh.
Nolife-or-nono-server, that's what it looks like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neiz
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Location : Czech Republic
Humor : inappropriate
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.phonetrace.org/
RavenX
Elpy


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:33 am

That server is fucking nolifer.

They should open a x30-70 NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strack
Elpy


Number of posts : 7
Location : UK
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
Strack wrote:
www.l2epics.com I've been playing there for like a week. Server opened a month ago, 800 ppl online, lots of pvp and really cool features. Everything Retail like apart from the bufftimes which are 2h and the increased buffslots. A grade and above is crafting. People are still gearing up, we just got our 1st heroes a few days ago. Looks like the dev team is doing a good job so far.

Sounds like brazil good sir, something like l2 divinity. Kinda harsh if we consider that the client is epilogue, and above B grade you have A, S, Dynasty, Icarus and finally Vesper heh.
Nolife-or-nono-server, that's what it looks like

Dunno what brazil has to do with nolifing Smile the server is fun and you get geared up quick. 1 week and i'm already in full dynasty, some boss jewels and nobless. About 4-6 hours a day online which isn't no-lifing imo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenX
Elpy


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 am

The only server i would play, that would need craftz -> RPG club.
But datz me :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burkAs
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
avatar

Number of posts : 360
Age : 28
Location : Toulouse - France
Humor : HTTP 404 - Not found
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 28
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Strack wrote:
About 4-6 hours a day online which isn't no-lifing imo...

LOLWUT
I understand that some people have those 6 hours of free time available per day, but being totally honest with you, I'm not one of them.
How old are you again good sir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vangel
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
avatar

Number of posts : 1159
Age : 26
Location : Portugal, Valongo
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

4-6?? oO dude thats kinda no life, u know how much girls u can get it on with in that time? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strack
Elpy


Number of posts : 7
Location : UK
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 pm

I don't have that time either, I make time... I'm 23, medical student, just finished my 3rd year and I happened to have a week free between end of term and start of my summer job. I'd say 4-6 hours a day to get geared up in a week isn't too much, but to each his own, I guess. After that you're bound to spend less time on l2 anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 28
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Strack wrote:
I don't have that time either, I make time... I'm 23, medical student, just finished my 3rd year and I happened to have a week free between end of term and start of my summer job. I'd say 4-6 hours a day to get geared up in a week isn't too much, but to each his own, I guess. After that you're bound to spend less time on l2 anyway.

I see, but we're already bound to spend less time than that on L2, and a free week (in my case ofc) won't happen in less than 3 weeks, so by then it would already take more time to catch up with most people.
I see the kind of server you're into, they're cool but they're not the kind of server that one with just 1-2 free hours a day can play and have fun, especially when your team is sort of inactive :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lestrad
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
avatar

Number of posts : 237
Location : Hannover/Germany
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Vangel wrote:
4-6?? oO dude thats kinda no life, u know how much girls u can get it on with in that time? Razz

+1 Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*


Number of posts : 723
Age : 25
Location : Portugal, Azores
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Vangel wrote:
4-6?? oO dude thats kinda no life, u know how much girls u can get it on with in that time? Razz
17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's up, homies?   

Back to top Go down
 
What's up, homies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Holla homies
» Sup homies!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: