Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sun May 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Finobufferaki wrote:
You pesky noobs, you are so disrespectful. That guy has created the best server in the whole fucking l2 History, and you laughin' at him?! Shocked Jeez, what happened to people I know... You can't see the light of that diamond? Oh noes !

Btw, I started today too with the char named IrProz, prolly I will pm IisHer0youisZer0 for clan invite! What's our clan hall? The coal mines?

Ok fino won.

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ssh
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 175
Humor : yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:18 am

why bash the guy ?
Dances songs 2 mins , S grade and up by craft and pretty much everything defaulted to retail values , if every quest works its prolly the best server out there wich no1 will ever play :\ , only big problem about it are the mana potions wich kinda ruin , but his setup pretty much resembles the old l2x one where everyone had fun discovering the game.
Too bad it has like 0 players on ..

i would love a server like this with crap up to A grade, and S grade and forward craftable.
At like 150X rates and 15X drop / quest rates , every damn retail quest and areas working , and default buff time durations. Boosted Rechargers , and voila perfect l2 experience..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neiz
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life

Number of posts : 208
Humor : inappropriate
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 am

did you really make 3 pages of spam in a thread created by a spambot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.phonetrace.org/
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:28 pm

http://l2fortuna.com/

Lets go guys?

LOL

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrito
Elpy

Number of posts : 6
Humor : 2 camels in a tiny car!
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 pm

hey guys as you noticed im new here... i wanted to ask where you will play next cause i want to join and if i need to make an aplication, i have been played with Krisden for a while in relapse and i noticed he is a great player, thats why im asking, i have never been in a clan or something and i have been in 4 servers since i started in C4. so let me know please... also i noticed that the last aplication was made in 1 year ago.

EDIT: btw i look forward to play again l2 cause i made a break since relapse failed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 pm

peps aint playing l2 anymore, good luck out there tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Siege
The Boss
The Boss

Number of posts : 2761
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Thrito wrote:
hey guys as you noticed im new here... i wanted to ask where you will play next cause i want to join and if i need to make an aplication, i have been played with Krisden for a while in relapse and i noticed he is a great player, thats why im asking, i have never been in a clan or something and i have been in 4 servers since i started in C4. so let me know please... also i noticed that the last aplication was made in 1 year ago.

EDIT: btw i look forward to play again l2 cause i made a break since relapse failed

You ve never been in a clan before? Oo
Where is the sense playing that game then?

Thrito
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 am

i mean i did but not in a serious one, just like some normal players: 1 step start to play the server alone 2 step been invited in a average/good clan and meet some friends and have fun nothing more... i never used serious conections like venthrilo or what they call it or teamspeak, i didnt play in serious servers to, thats what im trying to say, my first server was an c4 is when i started then i played a greek server with alot of noobs as tyrant >.> for 2 years or something, after i played a french one and relpase as archer/bugged summoner(xD) thats it... sorry if i wasnt clear enought before. So i do like how you guys play iv seen the videios and was awesome and i have been read that you arent so active but you want to open that new project so thats why im asking... peace Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siege
The Boss
The Boss

Number of posts : 2761
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 am

New project isn't coming out before september and I guess Artemis said it all.
Most of us ain't playin anymore. The ones who are still struggling around are probably
supporting our friend and clan mate havie on his real2.net project.

Thrito
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 am

well thank you dude Smile im waiting for the project then
EDIT
thank u to artemis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 am

Thrito wrote:
well thank you dude Smile im waiting for the project then
EDIT
thank u to artemis

Who were you on Relapse ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrito
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 am

i was playing a dwarf with Moonlight Sentinel sub nick Hiroko then i changed to dark elf summoner and i discovered that it was bugged so i continued to play with it to have some fun, the server was dead already... xD, but im pretty good MS Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 am

Sonnic wrote:
http://l2fortuna.com/

Lets go guys?

LOL

If i come back in L2 , this will be the server u will find me !!!!!

or not..... Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XerX
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:10 am

Thrito wrote:
i mean i did but not in a serious one, just like some normal players: 1 step start to play the server alone 2 step been invited in a average/good clan and meet some friends and have fun nothing more... i never used serious conections like venthrilo or what they call it or teamspeak, i didnt play in serious servers to, thats what im trying to say, my first server was an c4 is when i started then i played a greek server with alot of noobs as tyrant >.> for 2 years or something, after i played a french one and relpase as archer/bugged summoner(xD) thats it... sorry if i wasnt clear enought before. So i do like how you guys play iv seen the videios and was awesome and i have been read that you arent so active but you want to open that new project so thats why im asking... peace Smile

bla bla bla

1: Krisdens is nQQb
2: we are reqruiting only girlz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrito
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 am

damn what a bad luck xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 am

XerX wrote:
Thrito wrote:

bla bla bla

I approve this message !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrito
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:19 am

Stragrath wrote:
XerX wrote:
Thrito wrote:

bla bla bla

I approve this message !

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele   

Back to top Go down

Castle Lineage IIóGracia Final Open-test will rele
View previous topic View next topic Back to top