Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

So most of you have been wandering about L2 forums, constantly bitching about no server to play on, since every server has its BIG downsides, so I got a suggestion for you...
Have you thought that maybe you grew tired of the same style of L2 gameplay, as you switch on from server to server, you constantly have to do the same tasks?
Maybe it's the right time for you to try out something new, something that might just fit in your playstyle, something that fills in the gap your L2-hunger constantly disapproves.

So I present to you L2SoD.com

A server built beyond any other that you've ever played before.
Grabbing the best of each type of server (low rate teamplay, high-rate easy pvp, faction server mass fights), adding a little of the best of other games (like Call of Duty-style perks), the staff of this server finally delivers something that the L2 community, something refreshing that is gonna hype you back into L2.

Step ahead of the rest right in the start of the server, as the grand opening is today, 6th of September of 2010, at 16.00 GMT+0 the server will open its ports for every interested player to take part in this challenge.

More information about this server on its website: http://www.L2SoD.com

Before I go on advertising about this server, let me clear some things out:

1st - I'm not part of the staff of the server.
2nd - No B2B member is part of the staff of the server.
3rd - B2B isn't gonna play on the server.
4th - I'm only advertising for two reasons: First, I know one of the 2 DEVs/Owners of the server, since I've played with him before, and 2nd, because the server build has amazed me.

Thanks for reading me, see you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issle
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Its actually opening for the second time. Failed at the first one. On the rest, relapse 2 isnt going good, i dont have siege in the group helping with his experience in class balance, i dont have time to fix bugs, and im kinda dissappointed by the players attitude.

With that being said, sod cant even get half the population relapse 2 has ... too bad Smile Thats how good horus is. Infact he is terrible. lol! But thats obvious, he is friend with musebreaks, what would someone expect Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 am

Issle wrote:
he is friend with musebreaks, what would someone expect Smile

i hope you think that this was needed now ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am

[quote="Avanti"]
Issle wrote:

i hope you think that this was needed now ...[/quote

XD

gemrna sup , masturbate more
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 am

Avanti wrote:
Issle wrote:

i hope you think that this was needed now ...

It's ok Avanti, Issle can't hold his problems with me anymore. Either he befriends you 'cause you stand by him or if you disagree with his options/attitudes, he strips away any kind of connection you two might have.
Issle I thought we were over our problems already.

What I did in here was some advertising for a friend of mine, and it wasn't even that tough. But do you have a problem with that Issle? It seems like it.
I know it must've been a rough blow on you, since I was one of the responsible persons for the pre-opening hype of the first Relapse.

But that's past now, and you should accept that I didn't sign any contract of exclusiveness with you and your servers. And even if I did, by now it would be torn apart.
I'd wish you good luck with the 2nd Relapse, but as you've turned out my help offers twice in a disrespectful way, I won't do it again. Why should I respect you if you don't respect me? But still I respect you.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horus
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 am

Just an update on this thread. Since experience is by far better then words, I'll keep this as small as possible.

We've been down for a few days since the initial release was far from being successful (total of 700 players in the first days, only 100 active after a few weeks), we have decided to make a brand new release with tons of changes.
This release includes new things such as PvE quests,PvParty quests, PvG (Guard) quests, trading routes (caravan, small but funny party-addition), new events, zones engine changes, NPC buffer changes, some more balance, and so on.

I know this isn't your type of server and I apologise if you're not interested, just thought it would be good to keep it updated since B2B is known to be an important community within lineage 2.

Last but not least, the release date for this new version is 12-10-2010 - indeed tomorrow.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Horus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 am

[quote="Krisden"]
Avanti wrote:
Issle wrote:

i hope you think that this was needed now ...[/quote

XD

gemrna sup , masturbate more

put some more heat oil in the fire homie, just bring it on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 am

Horus wrote:
Just an update on this thread. Since experience is by far better then words, I'll keep this as small as possible.

We've been down for a few days since the initial release was far from being successful (total of 700 players in the first days, only 100 active after a few weeks), we have decided to make a brand new release with tons of changes.
This release includes new things such as PvE quests,PvParty quests, PvG (Guard) quests, trading routes (caravan, small but funny party-addition), new events, zones engine changes, NPC buffer changes, some more balance, and so on.

I know this isn't your type of server and I apologise if you're not interested, just thought it would be good to keep it updated since B2B is known to be an important community within lineage 2.

Last but not least, the release date for this new version is 12-10-2010 - indeed tomorrow.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Horus.

hi there!

well, ty for tellin tho we re done with l2, lol all the way Smile

peace Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)   

Back to top Go down

L2SoD (Shards of Destiny)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1