Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 about what u call bug using

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakalia
The Forum Retard


Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:22 am

first of all at aden siege after u got the castle i got dced when i loged in i was in ground zero then i was following indigor who took me to pray room i couldnt chat or see the chat then i got informed from gm raikk that i was using some kind of bug when i heard that i canceled pray and rred as i was instructed by the gm so plz dont tell me bug user or smth cause if i wanted to i could take the castle but i didnt first because i have dignity and second because gm raikk said so and anyway im not here to qq for anything i just came here to explain what happened the same thing happened to many ppl and btw u got the castle because all the clans were targeting me and indigor and ur leader was not be noticed in the group of ppl when casting the pray if some1 have noticed him he would have stuned him Smile gj anyway im not here to complain but i think u understand that u didnt get it with skill u were lucky Smile anyway Smile sonnic plz pm me in game ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Age : 33
Location : Greece
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:34 am

1rst of all u couldnt take castle cause u were informed by GM u were bugged so u would have be banned if u did so.

2nd we didnt take castle by luck, but with skill my dear friend.

I am not here to flame u, just to tell u the facts

Elentil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kito
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
avatar

Number of posts : 886
Age : 23
Location : BraziLOLOLOOOLOL
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 am

Ifookmyself was nice, and to zakalia, what it will be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://back2business.my-goo.com
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
avatar

Number of posts : 2582
Age : 24
Location : Germany, Frankfurt
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 am

Zakalia wrote:
first of all at aden siege after u got the castle i got dced when i loged in i was in ground zero then i was following indigor who took me to pray room i couldnt chat or see the chat then i got informed from gm raikk that i was using some kind of bug when i heard that i canceled pray and rred as i was instructed by the gm so plz dont tell me bug user or smth cause if i wanted to i could take the castle but i didnt first because i have dignity and second because gm raikk said so and anyway im not here to qq for anything i just came here to explain what happened the same thing happened to many ppl and btw u got the castle because all the clans were targeting me and indigor and ur leader was not be noticed in the group of ppl when casting the pray if some1 have noticed him he would have stuned him Smile gj anyway im not here to complain but i think u understand that u didnt get it with skill u were lucky Smile anyway Smile sonnic plz pm me in game ty

Loled.

Guess why they couldnt / didnt targeted us ? Becuz we jumped in the right moment when you were engraving (we could've canceld you easily tho).
And we were holding the engrave room for 1 hour killing you and the other clans over ang over again. If you were so pro why didnt you took it back then ?
You had enough time. Anyway funny to see how fanboyz transform into haters after getting rolled Razz

P.S: Idk wtv you want we're playin there since 1-2 weeks only and you're complaining lolz.

_________________
Fraps or never happend - Okina

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 am

Sonnic wrote:
Zakalia wrote:
first of all at aden siege after u got the castle i got dced when i loged in i was in ground zero then i was following indigor who took me to pray room i couldnt chat or see the chat then i got informed from gm raikk that i was using some kind of bug when i heard that i canceled pray and rred as i was instructed by the gm so plz dont tell me bug user or smth cause if i wanted to i could take the castle but i didnt first because i have dignity and second because gm raikk said so and anyway im not here to qq for anything i just came here to explain what happened the same thing happened to many ppl and btw u got the castle because all the clans were targeting me and indigor and ur leader was not be noticed in the group of ppl when casting the pray if some1 have noticed him he would have stuned him Smile gj anyway im not here to complain but i think u understand that u didnt get it with skill u were lucky Smile anyway Smile sonnic plz pm me in game ty

Loled.

Guess why they couldnt / didnt targeted us ? Becuz we jumped in the right moment when you were engraving (we could've canceld you easily tho).
And we were holding the engrave room for 1 hour killing you and the other clans over ang over again. If you were so pro why didnt you took it back then ?
You had enough time. Anyway funny to see how fanboyz transform into haters after getting rolled Razz

P.S: Idk wtv you want we're playin there since 1-2 weeks only and you're complaining lolz.

LOL boss, that's what I call huge fuckingz rollflamepost! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakalia
The Forum Retard


Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:06 am

sonnic i admire ur clan im not complaining Smile i know u are experienced but we didnt hit u back because we didnt see u and in the end we had 30 mins u couldnt kill us u were sleeping us and even when we killed u u were coming back from teleport and sleep us again when we were doing the pray Smile thats why im saying for the first time u didnt take the castle with skill u took it cause there wasnt enough time to cast the pray Smile pray lasts 10 mins Smile and we had 30 mins.. not enough time btw as i said im not here to qq Smile just to clear my position about bug using and raikk was sitting next to me and he just told me << look on chat they are calling u bug user>> i couldnt see what u were writting and i couldnt writte when i realised what was happening from friends and from gm because of my dignity i canceled the pray not because of the threat of the ban Smile and as i said to many post i m inspired by u im not complaining i know u are better than me and im not afraid to tell it Smile i just said my opinion which isnt against ur skill or smth i know u are the most experienced and organised clan i ever seen on l2j servers and good job on that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
avatar

Number of posts : 2582
Age : 24
Location : Germany, Frankfurt
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 am

Zakalia wrote:
sonnic i admire ur clan im not complaining Smile i know u are experienced but we didnt hit u back because we didnt see u and in the end we had 30 mins u couldnt kill us u were sleeping us and even when we killed u u were coming back from teleport and sleep us again when we were doing the pray Smile thats why im saying for the first time u didnt take the castle with skill u took it cause there wasnt enough time to cast the pray Smile pray lasts 10 mins Smile and we had 30 mins.. not enough time btw as i said im not here to qq Smile just to clear my position about bug using and raikk was sitting next to me and he just told me << look on chat they are calling u bug user>> i couldnt see what u were writting and i couldnt writte when i realised what was happening from friends and from gm because of my dignity i canceled the pray not because of the threat of the ban Smile and as i said to many post i m inspired by u im not complaining i know u are better than me and im not afraid to tell it Smile i just said my opinion which isnt against ur skill or smth i know u are the most experienced and organised clan i ever seen on l2j servers and good job on that

Still no alliance.

_________________
Fraps or never happend - Okina

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XerX
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
avatar

Number of posts : 776
Age : 32
Location : Targovishte, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 am

Ok, here it is:

Version 1.0

Zakalia wrote:
...... i got dced when i loged in i was in ground zero then i was following indigor who took me to pray room i couldnt chat or see the chat ......

and now

Version 1.1

Zakalia wrote:
...... just to clear my position about bug using and raikk was sitting next to me and he just told me << look on chat they are calling u bug user>> i couldnt see what u were writting and i couldnt writte when i realised what was happening from friends and from gm ......

And how he informed you what happened, after you said that you can't read/write or w/e chat. Maybe he phone call you? You express yourself badly or I'm just too dumb to understand what are you trying to explain. Anyway you failed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Age : 33
Location : Greece
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 am

Well i hope i could tell u reason we were getting killed but unfortunately its a tactic issue.
If u are smart enough u will understand it. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kito
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
avatar

Number of posts : 886
Age : 23
Location : BraziLOLOLOOOLOL
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:44 am

Zakalia wrote:
sonnic i admire ur clan im not complaining Smile i know u are experienced but we didnt hit u back because we didnt see u and in the end we had 30 mins u couldnt kill us u were sleeping us and even when we killed u u were coming back from teleport and sleep us again when we were doing the pray Smile thats why im saying for the first time u didnt take the castle with skill u took it cause there wasnt enough time to cast the pray Smile pray lasts 10 mins Smile and we had 30 mins.. not enough time btw as i said im not here to qq Smile just to clear my position about bug using and raikk was sitting next to me and he just told me << look on chat they are calling u bug user>> i couldnt see what u were writting and i couldnt writte when i realised what was happening from friends and from gm because of my dignity i canceled the pray not because of the threat of the ban Smile and as i said to many post i m inspired by u im not complaining i know u are better than me and im not afraid to tell it Smile i just said my opinion which isnt against ur skill or smth i know u are the most experienced and organised clan i ever seen on l2j servers and good job on that


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://back2business.my-goo.com
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 am

Zakalia wrote:
sonnic i admire ur clan im not complaining Smile i know u are experienced but we didnt hit u back because we didnt see u and in the end we had 30 mins u couldnt kill us u were sleeping us and even when we killed u u were coming back from teleport and sleep us again when we were doing the pray Smile thats why im saying for the first time u didnt take the castle with skill u took it cause there wasnt enough time to cast the pray Smile pray lasts 10 mins Smile and we had 30 mins.. not enough time btw as i said im not here to qq Smile just to clear my position about bug using and raikk was sitting next to me and he just told me << look on chat they are calling u bug user>> i couldnt see what u were writting and i couldnt writte when i realised what was happening from friends and from gm because of my dignity i canceled the pray not because of the threat of the ban Smile and as i said to many post i m inspired by u im not complaining i know u are better than me and im not afraid to tell it Smile i just said my opinion which isnt against ur skill or smth i know u are the most experienced and organised clan i ever seen on l2j servers and good job on that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kram
LoveTheGame


Number of posts : 80
Humor : White Ppl Rappin'
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 am

MuseBreaks wrote:




That is soooooooooooo HOT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
avatar

Number of posts : 688
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands.
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:32 am

[quote="MuseBreaks"]
Zakalia wrote:

L!OL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakalia
The Forum Retard


Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 am

nop im not that ungly sry to dissapoint u im not a computer nerd playing 24/7 trying to get "skills" to own every1 i play for fun and i have real life too not 24/7 l2 like some of u *cought* MuseBreaks ( this kid is always on :O )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakalia
The Forum Retard


Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 am

XerX wrote:
Ok, here it is:

Version 1.0

Zakalia wrote:
...... i got dced when i loged in i was in ground zero then i was following indigor who took me to pray room i couldnt chat or see the chat ......

and now

Version 1.1

Zakalia wrote:
...... just to clear my position about bug using and raikk was sitting next to me and he just told me << look on chat they are calling u bug user>> i couldnt see what u were writting and i couldnt writte when i realised what was happening from friends and from gm ......

And how he informed you what happened, after you said that you can't read/write or w/e chat. Maybe he phone call you? You express yourself badly or I'm just too dumb to understand what are you trying to explain. Anyway you failed.
dont forget to mention the thing that raikk was sitting next to me..... thanks very much have u ever heard the word "noticing" notice plz what the other is saying.... before post any bullshit Smile thank you again and sonnic u have made it clear no alliance Smile im not trying to persuade u or smth i just wanted to share a word with u but as u can see u are critising and flaming me in every post like to aq where u GOT PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u started to hit when i was talking gf u had healer we didnt and dont say me excuses ( we had items +0 not our pvp ) cause yeah its very logical to wear to rbs my robe set +0 instead of my +10 i respect only sonnic siege and some more. Ppl like musebreaks who think they are the pros or smth and pwn every1 show their character lvl and their understanding http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1008/Make-Love-Not-Warcraft.html like that Sonnic will get what im talking about. Muse are u noticing any familarity by putting l2 in the place of wow? maybe its a mirror of u :O?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 am

Did you ever went to school ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
avatar

Number of posts : 2761
Age : 28
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:12 am

Zakalia wrote:
MuseBreaks ( this kid is always on :O )

that would be awsome! i never see him online lawl.

_________________
" I spent a lot of money on booze, girls and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://back2business.my-goo.com
Zakalia
The Forum Retard


Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 am

yeah i went to school and took a grade and btw siege why every time i log in i see him online :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issle
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business


Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 am

Why dont we just ban this guy ? Why the fuck is he in our forums crying all day long ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makenshi
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
avatar

Number of posts : 414
Age : 29
Location : Quebec
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am

Because he said he owned us when we wernt on our mains Surprised ?


Last edited by Makenshi on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
avatar

Number of posts : 2582
Age : 24
Location : Germany, Frankfurt
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 am

Issle wrote:
Why dont we just ban this guy ? Why the fuck is he in our forums crying all day long ?

At least we get some entertainment for the public section Laughing

_________________
Fraps or never happend - Okina

Current and last game: RL[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issle
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business


Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 am

You got a point there Wink

Btw quoted from l2inc forums :

Zakalia said:
"on l2ownage it was my brother and now im me thats why im legend cause i know to play and i was among the top players b2b."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 am

Issle wrote:
Btw quoted from l2inc forums :

Zakalia said:
"on l2ownage it was my brother and now im me thats why im legend cause i know to play and i was among the top players b2b."

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO






































L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makenshi
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
avatar

Number of posts : 414
Age : 29
Location : Quebec
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 am

More seriously, about AQ, I was telling the guys not to flag cause you came peacefully, but someone did... you fought back.. we died np it happens. It's not like we are winning every fight anyway Wink and its not like you should feel like posting a sticker on your Calendar just cause you droped us.


And about the siege, take our places for a moment, what if our chosen engraver of that time would have been untargetable, you would have probably did the same, ask around why the hell you can't target the said person. Which is what we did, in a way, although some might accused you of bugusing you must agree it is kinda fishy seeing a clan leader running solo into the artifact room and then goes engraving without noticing that no one of that pro clan (your words kinda) thought of targeting it/he/her before he even gets there? If you would have thought about it maybe you would have realized without a GM standing beside you, although I never saw a GM and I was beside you the whole time.

You claim that you then droped the engraving because you thought "hey its not fair lets drop that". If this is true (cause really, we can't be sure, we have to trust what you are saying) then I'm giving you a big +

Although from what I remember, you didnt cancelled, you just dropped offline, so maybe you could clarify this also.



And after all that, you said you came here to explain yourself, well I really wonder why we should listen to someone that doesn't want to listen to others when they also try to explain themselves. And I really doubt that your overall character image would have changed among the members of this clan with/without this post. That is, if you tried to make a better image of yourself with that post.

Although this message might sound harsh I'm saying this in real respect but truthfull way.


With this I wish you a good holiday season and byebye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 am

Makenshi wrote:
More seriously, about AQ, I was telling the guys not to flag cause you came peacefully, but someone did... you fought back.. we died np it happens. It's not like we are winning every fight anyway Wink and its not like you should feel like posting a sticker on your Calendar just cause you droped us.


And about the siege, take our places for a moment, what if our chosen engraver of that time would have been untargetable, you would have probably did the same, ask around why the hell you can't target the said person. Which is what we did, in a way, although some might accused you of bugusing you must agree it is kinda fishy seeing a clan leader running solo into the artifact room and then goes engraving without noticing that no one of that pro clan (your words kinda) thought of targeting it/he/her before he even gets there? If you would have thought about it maybe you would have realized without a GM standing beside you, although I never saw a GM and I was beside you the whole time.

You claim that you then droped the engraving because you thought "hey its not fair lets drop that". If this is true (cause really, we can't be sure, we have to trust what you are saying) then I'm giving you a big +

Although from what I remember, you didnt cancelled, you just dropped offline, so maybe you could clarify this also.



And after all that, you said you came here to explain yourself, well I really wonder why we should listen to someone that doesn't want to listen to others when they also try to explain themselves. And I really doubt that your overall character image would have changed among the members of this clan with/without this post. That is, if you tried to make a better image of yourself with that post.

Although this message might sound harsh I'm saying this in real respect but truthfull way.


With this I wish you a good holiday season and byebye.

I couldn't have said it better! big + for you makenshi, and also a big GTFO of our forums for Zakalia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: about what u call bug using   

Back to top Go down
 
about what u call bug using
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Halo vs Call of Duty!
» January 2012 MW3 Roll Call
» A wake-up call at the Dovahk-Inn
» Modern Warfare 3 Roll Call - May 2012
» Roll Call for MW3?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: