Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 just dropped by

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Disaster
Active Guy
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Gallina wrote:
I'll be ig soon enough walking... So me you nvl and tranq can have hour long pvp sessions again.

Off-topic: That is a sick tattoo. Symbol of Firenze. If I were to ever get one, it'd be something similar.
Very Happy
i didnt plan on getting it.
i woke up after a night of partying and being drunk and it was there

@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
avatar

Number of posts : 2664
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 am

Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disaster
Active Guy
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:52 am

Uranus wrote:
Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
good cus so far b2b is brawls only challenge
since the cheating sisters left our pvp is getting boring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Disaster wrote:
Uranus wrote:
Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
good cus so far b2b is brawls only challenge
since the cheating sisters left our pvp is getting boring

And cheating brawl it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disaster
Active Guy
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 pm

MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
Uranus wrote:
Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
good cus so far b2b is brawls only challenge
since the cheating sisters left our pvp is getting boring

And cheating brawl it seems.
right...
what makes you think that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Disaster wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
Uranus wrote:
Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
good cus so far b2b is brawls only challenge
since the cheating sisters left our pvp is getting boring

And cheating brawl it seems.
right...
what makes you think that?

Your buddy on the 9vs9 using mana pots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
avatar

Number of posts : 2664
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:15 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
Uranus wrote:
Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
good cus so far b2b is brawls only challenge
since the cheating sisters left our pvp is getting boring

And cheating brawl it seems.
right...
what makes you think that?

Your buddy on the 9vs9 using mana pots.

past is the past . Lets not go back again . Cuz we cant change anything now .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##


Number of posts : 2012
Age : 26
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 am

WTB this topic closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 27
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:51 am

Uranus wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
Uranus wrote:
Disaster wrote:


@ Uranus: just what i had heard.. rumors are a bitch arnt they xD
i personally could care less about a event thats why i didnt show

And an event with just 2 teams .. from 3k~ ppl its just a 'lol

but nvm. We will see us ig Wink
good cus so far b2b is brawls only challenge
since the cheating sisters left our pvp is getting boring

And cheating brawl it seems.
right...
what makes you think that?

Your buddy on the 9vs9 using mana pots.

past is the past . Lets not go back again . Cuz we cant change anything now .

Roger that homie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: just dropped by   

Back to top Go down
 
just dropped by
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Destiny Dropped at ARC

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: