Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nanami/m
Guest



PostSubject: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:19 am

Your Application should look like this:
1. how old are you?
2. where are you from?
3. since when do you play lineage 2?
4. since when are you playing on L2 InC?
5. whats your favorite class?
6. previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
7. why do you wanna join B2B?
8. what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
9. what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?
10. other information (what else should we know about you?)

1. 23
2. Poland
3. C2
4. yesterday
5. bishop/warlock
6. hellguards/czkillers/enclave (on other servers ofc)
7. 4fun and don't like to playing with person that i don't know.
8. nanami/m1rla/andzia(aio)
9. 10+1 - 24+1 gmt
10. i am girl ... nah it's stupid info ... hum... dunno rlly ... just invite me Razz
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
avatar

Number of posts : 1111
Age : 33
Location : Heidelberg, Germany
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:36 am

nanami/m wrote:
Your Application should look like this:
1. how old are you?
2. where are you from?
3. since when do you play lineage 2?
4. since when are you playing on L2 InC?
5. whats your favorite class?
6. previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
7. why do you wanna join B2B?
8. what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
9. what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?
10. other information (what else should we know about you?)

1. 23
2. Poland
3. C2
4. yesterday
5. bishop/warlock
6. hellguards/czkillers/enclave (on other servers ofc)
7. 4fun and don't like to playing with person that i don't know.
8. nanami/m1rla/andzia(aio)
9. 10+1 - 24+1 gmt
10. i am girl ... nah it's stupid info ... hum... dunno rlly ... just invite me Razz

your app looks random to me. you didnt put any effort in it.
and the reason why you want to join us looks like your just looking for a group, no matter which.
but the decision is on our leaders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 am

yep maybe you have right i don't wrote much cuz i was playing with sonic / siege / pole etc. on other server ... they know me then i think i don't need to write to them much about me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##


Number of posts : 2012
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 am

Definitely no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 am

zeus definitely no ... becouse ? maybe write smth more
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##


Number of posts : 2012
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 am

nanami wrote:
zeus definitely no ... becouse ? maybe write smth more

Cuz' you gave me the impression that you arent with motivation to join us. And yea, if you could write a bit more than you did that would help a lot. Anyways, as you already played with Siege and Sonnic I guess they already know you skills ingame, at least more and less, its up to them now. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 am

k sorry i didn't think that application is so rlly "care" of ppl k k i will repair it , sorry for repost...

1. how old are you?
2. where are you from?
3. since when do you play lineage 2?
4. since when are you playing on L2 InC?
5. whats your favorite class?
6. previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
7. why do you wanna join B2B?
8. what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
9. what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?
10. other information (what else should we know about you?)

1. 23
2. Poland
3. C2
4. yesterday
5. bishop/warlock
6. hellguards/czkillers/enclave (on other servers ofc)
7. i want join cuz i know much b2b members from fortuna for example i like team play and i don't want to play in any random clan i play bish on l2inc cuz i love team play ,and i was very like to play with b2b on fortuna (with pole specially)
8. nanami/m1rla/andzia(aio)
9. 10+1 - 24+1 gmt
10. i am girl i am active using ventrilo / teamspeak , i play l2 almost with no brake :p i get smth like 20+ heroes in my l2 carrier but ye i know its no matter always can be feeded etc. i was playing on l2fortuna (warlock/oren) l2destiny (hero:bish/giran) l2reloaded (hero:bish/rune) l2reddragon (hero:warlock/rune) l2xeebra (hero:bish/rune) l2darkside (stacksub) (hero:bish/giran) l2ownage (stacksub not roien) (hero:bish/giran ,aden) l2nightmare (hero:bish/aden)

here is also links to my pvp movies :
http://hosted.filefront.com/Gwiazdeczka1989

i hope this application look better than last sorry for repost again
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
avatar

Number of posts : 1111
Age : 33
Location : Heidelberg, Germany
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:24 am

wow
in my eyes its way better now.
as we can see (in your l2 "history") you always played a bishop so your very familiar to this class.
maybe your bish skills will be tested, dunno.
since you said siege and sonnic know you they may know your skills.
good luck to you dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:25 am

thx and rlly i don't like word "dude" i am girl xP old pole ingame girl even xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1583
Age : 24
Location : Athens, Greece
Humor : Safe and Sound
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 am

Gl, Babe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
avatar

Number of posts : 2664
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:56 am

i remember you from fortuna time , the warlock hero . I just played with you once on varka , the last time that i saw you there ;D

i cant remember your pvp skills or your moviments/ agility in pvp, but i think that siege / sonnic could test it.


Last edited by Uranus on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
avatar

Number of posts : 2164
Age : 28
Location : Italy, Rome.
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 am

hmmm..well netz was right..we needed some more informations..btw it seems better now..btw girls are girls Very Happy gl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 28
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: application   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:54 am

nanami wrote:
k sorry i didn't think that application is so rlly "care" of ppl k k i will repair it , sorry for repost...

1. how old are you?
2. where are you from?
3. since when do you play lineage 2?
4. since when are you playing on L2 InC?
5. whats your favorite class?
6. previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
7. why do you wanna join B2B?
8. what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
9. what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?
10. other information (what else should we know about you?)

1. 23
2. Poland
3. C2
4. yesterday
5. bishop/warlock
6. hellguards/czkillers/enclave (on other servers ofc)
7. i want join cuz i know much b2b members from fortuna for example i like team play and i don't want to play in any random clan i play bish on l2inc cuz i love team play ,and i was very like to play with b2b on fortuna (with pole specially)
8. nanami/m1rla/andzia(aio)
9. 10+1 - 24+1 gmt
10. i am girl i am active using ventrilo / teamspeak , i play l2 almost with no brake :p i get smth like 20+ heroes in my l2 carrier but ye i know its no matter always can be feeded etc. i was playing on l2fortuna (warlock/oren) l2destiny (hero:bish/giran) l2reloaded (hero:bish/rune) l2reddragon (hero:warlock/rune) l2xeebra (hero:bish/rune) l2darkside (stacksub) (hero:bish/giran) l2ownage (stacksub not roien) (hero:bish/giran ,aden) l2nightmare (hero:bish/aden)

here is also links to my pvp movies :
http://hosted.filefront.com/Gwiazdeczka1989

i hope this application look better than last sorry for repost again

Way better indeed. People can't expect us to take them seriously if they are all like "mengs me no talk, invite in clam I gut pvper"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pole
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
avatar

Number of posts : 126
Age : 26
Location : Germany - Dortmund
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 am

gl madame Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 am

hehe thx my old men Razz you don't change (picture) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Pole
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
avatar

Number of posts : 126
Age : 26
Location : Germany - Dortmund
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:34 am

[polish]

nadające się do mnie, że już. I wtedy iść spać czasami muszą pracować jutro. my zobaczymy, czy zapisać go ponownie. dobranoc Sleep

[polish]

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:36 am

wow Very Happy funny Very Happy nice translator xP and thx again Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Kane
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
avatar

Number of posts : 621
Age : 25
Location : Ahrensburg, Germany
Humor : wudap
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 pm

if you come germany to visit pole and marry him plix dont steal our carz pl0x

HADE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
avatar

Number of posts : 2164
Age : 28
Location : Italy, Rome.
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm

lol!

Kane wrote:
if you come germany to visit pole and marry him plix dont steal our carz pl0x

HADE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
avatar

Number of posts : 1562
Age : 27
Location : Porto, Portugal
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Surprised Nanami from fortuna, would be a good aquisition for B2B.
good luck anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ulusiada.pt
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
avatar

Number of posts : 3706
Age : 28
Location : BRAZIL, Portugal
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Artemis wrote:
Surprised Nanami from fortuna, would be a good aquisition for B2B.
good luck anyways

Artemis has spoken, if he says so, then I'll underline what he said.

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*


Number of posts : 536
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: application   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 pm

MuseBreaks wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Surprised Nanami from fortuna, would be a good aquisition for B2B.
good luck anyways

Artemis has spoken, if he says so, then I'll underline what he said.

Good luck with your application.

I dont remember any Nanami from L2 fortuna and i just tought i should mention to you it doesnt help being a girl to get into B2B, Now your thinking why since people who play L2 is known to go crazy over girls who play l2. In difference from many other clans we dont believe in e-love and we also got a irl which gives us enough of the good stuff so we dont need to go play L2 to get it. If your skilled enough you will get invited anyways if your either she or he i dont care just make sure you aint a shemale or gay....

And since i dont remember you (so i dont know your skill level will download a movie to see a bit later) alltough your name seems to ring a bell in my head i will say good luck and you should know one more thing B2B have changed quite a bit since fortuna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:02 am

trexor i have hope that you don't look bad on girl in l2 only becouse that i write i am girl cuz most people think that girls don't know how to play Wink and i write it becouse i don't want to go on team speak or vt you will "say something" and after voice girl all laugh xP . Btw i remember you Razz strange that you don't remember me i was even in moment when you left server and say you to stay but k Razz. And hm i change to from fortuna very change ;p when i play there i was don't like play bishop. Only warlock now it change i prefer bish than wk and i think is good change Smile

P.S. : Kane i have my own care Razz Honda civic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
avatar

Number of posts : 2761
Age : 29
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: application   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 am

well you ll get a chance to prove that... but not today.
Maybe during the weekend.

_________________
" I spent a lot of money on booze, girls and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://back2business.my-goo.com
nanami
LowLvlPoster
avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Humor : Good like always :)
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: application   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 am

np for me Razz becuse i have now time to grind / enchant items ^^ btw Siege i was prefer you when you was little cute dorf Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hellguards.ok1.pl
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: application   

Back to top Go down
 
application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: Want to join (Application)-
Jump to: